Price: $425.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Shipped using FedEx ground, if you prefer UPS or USPS please let me know.
I am selling my Samsung NX10 kit. It comes with the original 18-55mm kit lens as well as the 30mm f2 lens and all original caps, paperwork, accessories and boxes. Camera has low actuations, easily less than 10K. I purchased this as a vacation camera but unfortunately I don't get to use it as much as I wish I did, so I hope it goes to a good home.
Everything is in great shape and works perfectly. The only thing I can see are some small surface scratches on the back LCD of the camera, but they are so small and fine that I can barely photograph them nor can they be seen in the photos of the camera below.
I have shot some travel stuff with this camera and it is a great size to carry around compared to a full sized DSLR. If you want to see the type of images the camera is capable of check out the following two links: