p.1 #1 · Post your Canon 8-15mm f/4 Fisheye Samples
I read over at CR and TDP that that the 8-15 Fisheye has landed in Canada and Hong Kong. So kindly show us some sample images if this is indeed worth it.
p.1 #3 · Post your Canon 8-15mm f/4 Fisheye Samples
dolina wrote:
I read over at CR and TDP that that the 8-15 Fisheye has landed in Canada and Hong Kong. So kindly show us some sample images if this is indeed worth it.
I haven't seen it in our stores yet, however, some people might have taken early deliveries of a few.
In this hot weather $1,700 would be much better used towards the purchase of a fancy refrigerator with a built in ice-maker.
p.1 #5 · Post your Canon 8-15mm f/4 Fisheye Samples
I'm attending a Canon workshop next week where they will have loaner equipment. Hopefully they will have this lens. If so, I will definitely post some images.
p.1 #6 · Post your Canon 8-15mm f/4 Fisheye Samples
Looking forward to some images... this, the new Sigma 12-24, and the new Sigma 150 Macro OS are some of the most exciting lenses to come out for a while (IMO)
p.1 #14 · Post your Canon 8-15mm f/4 Fisheye Samples
Norman Camera has them in stock. Norman Camera just shipped my copy out today ($1499). They are a very reputable company. If they run out of stock search for the manufacturer's part number 4427B002 on Google.
p.1 #16 · Post your Canon 8-15mm f/4 Fisheye Samples
Apparently we've had one at work for 3 weeks now without anyone even trying it. Thats what you get when you work in a too big shop. Will try and post some if I have time!
p.1 #17 · Post your Canon 8-15mm f/4 Fisheye Samples
Do you have a shop ?.
netexpress wrote:
Norman Camera has them in stock. Norman Camera just shipped my copy out today ($1499). They are a very reputable company. If they run out of stock search for the manufacturer's part number 4427B002 on Google.