Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of bluetsunami's message #7491998 « Canon EOS 7D Master thread »

bluetsunami
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Canon EOS 7D Master thread

Crop lines for various aspect ratios sounds fantastic. I usually do all my cropping in post (since the lack of full coverage on my XT always give me images that I need to crop in post).

Its also weird that people accept not getting accurate DoF from their Viewfinders. Lets go even farther, remove the Viewfinder alltogether and just display a Live View feed on the LCD with the AF points. I mean, just point and click, am I right?

Sep 03, 2009 at 10:37 PM
bluetsunami

Crop lines for various aspect ratios sounds fantastic. I usually do all my cropping in post (since the lack of full coverage on my XT always give me images that I need to crop in post).

Its also weird that people accept not getting accurate DoF from their Viewfinders. Lets go even farther, remove the Viewfinder alltogether and just display a Live View feed on the LCD with the AF points.

Sep 03, 2009 at 10:37 PM
bluetsunami

Sep 03, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Previous versions of bluetsunami's message #7491998 « Canon EOS 7D Master thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.