fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Buster H's message #6834577 « Are you seeing 5D2 Criss-Cross Pattern? »

  

Buster H
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Are you seeing 5D2 Criss-Cross Pattern?


On this one I let the sensor heat up a bit (45 sec) in live mode prior to taking the shot. No difference that I could see from the other shots that I took.









Do I win the Cupie Doll for the most noise?



Apr 08, 2009 at 05:43 AM
Buster H
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Are you seeing 5D2 Criss-Cross Pattern?


On this one I let the sensor heat up a bit (45 sec) in live mode prior to taking the shot. No difference that I could see from the other shots that I took.









Do I win the Cupie Doll for the most noise?



Mar 14, 2009 at 01:09 PM





  Previous versions of Buster H's message #6834577 « Are you seeing 5D2 Criss-Cross Pattern? »