fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of OliB's message #6825347 « Are you seeing 5D2 Criss-Cross Pattern? »

  

OliB
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Are you seeing 5D2 Criss-Cross Pattern?


I searched a bit further and this issue has been seen quite a lot lately, as compiled in this post fakechuckwestfall.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/eos-5d-mark-ii-a-risky-investment/

The link to the DPReview thread on this topic is interesting.

One of the comment on the fakechuckwestfall blog thinks the issue is \"most likely the result of the idiot setting “C.Fn II-3 Highlight tone priority” to 1:Enable\". That makes sense. I checked on my camera, it\'s set to disable, but I might have changed that since those shots.
A good exercise would be to find a pic where we see the banding and take the exact same pic disabling Highlight tone priority. I\'m too sleepy to to that tonight



Mar 12, 2009 at 01:14 AM





  Previous versions of OliB's message #6825347 « Are you seeing 5D2 Criss-Cross Pattern? »