fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
Dragonfire
's message
#17119232
« Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand? »
Dragonfire
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
Re: Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?
Jman13 wrote
:
Dragonfire wrote
:
Are you shooting Canon or Nikon?
Your post:
"What gear are you guys using for everyday shoots?
For me, I’m using the Nikon D750, 24-70 f2.8, UV filter and Godox V1 Mid N"
Yeah - also speaks with authority on the Sony Creator's app in another thread.... What's going on, OP?
I always enjoy the OP asking a question and never returning to comment on responses.
Oct 06, 2026 at 03:09 PM
Previous versions of
Dragonfire
's message
#17119232
« Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand? »