fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jimmuller's message #17117765 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

  

jimmuller
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass


pbraymond wrote:

I think I like the monochrome version better Jim. Unfortunately I think I'm seeing dust spots now on your sensor! That must mean you are using the camera lots!



Thanks, and like the monochrome version.

About those dust spots, you don't think you see them. You do see them. I noticed them in that clouds photo and had already cleared them before going out today. In my shots from today you should see them not there, which is to say you should not see them not there. ("I saw what I saw and I saw what I didn't see, if you take my meaning.")

Fair amount of vignetting in the 2.8cm shots, which I think were done at f/5.6. I'm not in the habit of looking for it, nor do I have much experience with that lens yet.

Yes, I've been carrying the camera around everywhere and occasionally even using it successfully!



Oct 03, 2026 at 07:53 PM





  Previous versions of jimmuller's message #17117765 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »