fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of pastorbbc's message #17114708 « FS: (Priced To Sell) Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive »

  

pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Low Price) Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 13

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No AppleCare
I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

Battery Count
Health Information:
Cycle Count: 8
Condition: Normal
Maximum Capacity: 100%

1350.00

Price: $1350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 30, 2026 at 07:07 AM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Priced To Sell) Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 13

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No AppleCare
I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

Battery Count
Health Information:
Cycle Count: 8
Condition: Normal
Maximum Capacity: 100%

1395.00

Price: $1395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 29, 2026 at 12:48 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Priced To Sell) Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 13

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No AppleCare
I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

Battery Count
Health Information:
Cycle Count: 8
Condition: Normal
Maximum Capacity: 100%

1445.00

Price: $1445.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:07 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Priced To Sell) Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 13

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No AppleCare
I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

1445.00

Price: $1445.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:07 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Priced To Sell) Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 13

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No AppleCare
I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

1445.00

Price: $1445.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:07 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 13

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No AppleCare
I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

1445.00

Price: $1445.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:07 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple Macbook Air M5 with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No Apple Care
I can only take a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

1495.00

Price: $1495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:07 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple Macbook Air M5 with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 with 24gb memory 1TB drive

I purchased this as an open-box from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No Apple Care
I can only take a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

1495.00

Price: $1495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:07 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple Macbook Air M5 with 24gb memory 1TB drive


Item 1: Apple Macbook Air M5 with 24gb memory 1TB drive

I purchased this from Best Buy and it was listed as Excellent.
I rate it as a 9+
Works perfectly and is upgraded to MacOS Golden Gate 27
Apple Macbook Air M5 with 24gb memory 1TB drive
Midnight Color
I have the box and the cords
No Apple Care
I can only take a fee less method of payment. I will handle shipping and insurance.

1495.00

Price: $1495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:07 PM





  Previous versions of pastorbbc's message #17114708 « FS: (Priced To Sell) Apple Macbook Air M5 13" with 24gb memory 1TB drive »