fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jonshonda's message #17114543 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

  

jonshonda
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass


On my shopping watch list are the following Nikon MF lenses;
28mm 2.8 w/ CRC (are there versions of this lens that are better then others?)
105 f/2.5 AIS
135 f/2.8 AIS
200 f/4 AIS

I'm looking at the following AF-D lenses
60 f/2.8 Micro
105/135 f/2 DC
180 f2.8

I currently have the following;
50 f/1.8d
85 f/1.4d
105 f2.8d
200 f/f Micro
300 f/4 AF-S
400 f2.8 AF-S
Zooms
24-70 f2.8
70-200 f2.8 VR1

My goal would be to have most of my bases covered. My interests are typically my kids sports, vintage industrial, nature/wildlife. I really liked the older AIS lenses for vintage industrial.



Sep 28, 2026 at 09:31 AM





  Previous versions of jonshonda's message #17114543 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »