fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17114178 « Sold: Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens »

  

coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens

I have a Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens for sale. It's in excellent condition. Comes with front and rear caps. Includes shipping to lower 48. You cover Paypal goods and services fee of 3.5 percent. I cover shipping by USPS only. We have no UPS or Fed Ex in our town.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 27, 2026 at 03:05 PM
coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens


Item 1: Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens

I have a Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens for sale. It's in excellent condition. Comes with front and rear caps plus the original box. B&H sells these for $539 new. I'm selling it for $300 which includes shipping to lower 48. You cover Paypal goods and services fee of 3.5 percent. I cover shipping by USPS only. We have no UPS or Fed Ex in our town.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 27, 2026 at 03:05 PM





  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17114178 « Sold: Canon RF 35 1.8 Macro Lens »