Ross Martin wrote: Douglas L wrote: Ross Martin wrote: thedruid wrote:
Clear to land
Love your title :-)
---------------------------------------------
Douglas L wrote:
From Ghent, Belgium 2 weeks ago.
Gorgeous travel images, Douglas!
Thank you Ross! I hope you will continue to post of amazing landscape picture here even though you shoot Nikon now.
Very kind of you to say, Douglas!
________________________________________________
Aspens in fog, Utah
Magical shot , Ross! I am starting to think about where to shoot fall foliage this season. perhaps West Virginia, New York state again. No time to plan for Colorado and Utah this year.
A few shots from Amersfoort, the Netherlands. This ancient town just east of Amsterdam was never on my radar screen. I saw some pictures posted by the wonderful Dutch photog Albert Dros of his hometown Amersfoort, it inspired me to visit the place. We spent one night there so we had one afternoon and one morning to look around. We had our best Dutch dinner and the best sunrise of the whole trip in Amersfoort.
Sep 24, 2026 at 09:24 PM
Previous versions of Douglas L's message #17112778 « Sony FE Images Thread »