fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Mike Ganz's message #17112190 « Shimoda X50 or X70 as Tilopa replacement »

  

Mike Ganz
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Archive 2022 ยท Shimoda X50 or X70 as Tilopa replacement


I guess I'm late to the party...its now 2026 and I'm looking to dump my F-Stop Loka. Never have liked it since Day One, but just got too lazy to return it. The Loka itself is well thought out, but with one problem...from Day One, the rigid frame bars interfere with the zippered insert...doesn't matter if the insert is small, medium, or large...extremely difficult to unzip/zip the insert due to interference from the frame bars. Just got back from a milky way shoot in Big Bend National Park and dealing with the Loka was a total PITA, especially in the dark. Even though this bag review is from 2022, its nice to see the NYA-EVO is still available. Very promising.


Sep 24, 2026 at 06:12 AM





  Previous versions of Mike Ganz's message #17112190 « Shimoda X50 or X70 as Tilopa replacement »