fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of rebeccacreating's message #17112114 « FS: Profoto B10 Plus Strobe (+ Profoto Accessories) »

  

rebeccacreating
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Profoto B10 Plus Strobe (+ Profoto Accessories)


Item 1: Profoto B10 Plus Strobe

Selling my Profoto B10 Plus. I purchased it new from Adorama for product photography but changed jobs shortly afterward, so it ended up seeing very little use. It has been stored carefully and is in excellent condition.

Everything works exactly as it should, and the light has only been used a handful of times. I’m simply no longer doing the type of studio/product work I originally purchased it for, so I’d rather see it go to someone who will use it.

Condition: Excellent / very lightly used
Included: Profoto B10 Plus, battery, charger, and original included accessories, some still unopened (see photos)
Price: $1,250 OBO
Location: Franklin/Nashville, TN

I also have a few other Profoto items available, including a White Softlight Reflector (Beauty Dish), OCF Zoom Reflector, and Profoto Connect for Nikon. Happy to work out a package deal if someone is interested in multiple items.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you’d like additional photos.

Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Profoto White Softlight Reflector / Beauty Dish

Excellent condition and very lightly used.


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Profoto OCF Zoom Reflector

Excellent condition with very little use. Clean, fully functional, and has been stored carefully when not in use.

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Profoto Connect – Nikon

Excellent condition and barely used. Works perfectly and includes the original accessories.

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 28, 2026 at 10:48 PM
rebeccacreating
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Profoto B10 Plus + White Softlight Reflector (Beauty Dish) + Profoto Accessories


Item 1: Profoto B10 Plus Strobe

Selling my Profoto B10 Plus. I purchased it new from Adorama for product photography but changed jobs shortly afterward, so it ended up seeing very little use. It has been stored carefully and is in excellent condition.

Everything works exactly as it should, and the light has only been used a handful of times. I’m simply no longer doing the type of studio/product work I originally purchased it for, so I’d rather see it go to someone who will use it.

Condition: Excellent / very lightly used
Included: Profoto B10 Plus, battery, charger, and original included accessories, some still unopened (see photos)
Price: $1,250 OBO
Location: Franklin/Nashville, TN

I also have a few other Profoto items available, including a White Softlight Reflector (Beauty Dish), OCF Zoom Reflector, and Profoto Connect for Nikon. Happy to work out a package deal if someone is interested in multiple items.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you’d like additional photos.

Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Profoto White Softlight Reflector / Beauty Dish

Excellent condition and very lightly used.


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Profoto OCF Zoom Reflector

Excellent condition with very little use. Clean, fully functional, and has been stored carefully when not in use.

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Profoto Connect – Nikon

Excellent condition and barely used. Works perfectly and includes the original accessories.

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 23, 2026 at 10:50 PM





  Previous versions of rebeccacreating's message #17112114 « FS: Profoto B10 Plus Strobe (+ Profoto Accessories) »