Thank you Ross! I hope you will continue to post of amazing landscape picture here even though you shoot Nikon now.
---------------------------------------------
adventure_photo wrote: Douglas L wrote: AGeoJO wrote: Douglas L wrote:
From Ghent, Belgium 2 weeks ago.
The air shows were not to your liking because of the weather but the urban scape images are truly gorgeous, Doug!
Thank you Joshua! I was in Ghent last year on almost the exact dates when I was in Belgium for the same airshow. We spent two nights in Ghent this time. I just looked the pictures I just posted, and realized they were taken with all the lenses I took with me.
From Brudges, Belgium 10 days ago. I was there last year as well. This time we stayed in Brudges for just one night. I think it was plenty.
I agree with Ross, these are amazing travel images Douglas! I especially like the first one with the reflection! Voigtlander magic in many of these!
A few moose shoots I captured recently. I was driving down a backcountry road as the light was fading and I saw a dark object moving in my periphery. At first thought it was a bear. Instead I saw one moose that went into some thick brush. A few seconds later two emerged and moved into this area giving me an opportunity to capture a few frames before light levels dropped too low.
Thank you Scott! I love the Voigtlander lenses, mainly for the defined sunstar they make. I know some folks find them distracting. Wow, you shot the moose at 1/50 second!
A few shots from Kinderdijk, the Netherlands. We took a short trip to Kinderdijk from Delft to see the windmills at sunrise but it was a cloudless sunrise.
Sep 23, 2026 at 09:34 PM
Previous versions of Douglas L's message #17112083 « Sony FE Images Thread »