fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of MattStevens's message #17112043 « Move to FF or Stay with my beloved Fujis »

  

MattStevens
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Move to FF or Stay with my beloved Fujis


Since you have an XT5 and X100 VI, I think you're fine. Both of those cameras make amazing photographs. I used a X100 IV followed by a X 100 V for Euro travel cameras for years.


Sep 23, 2026 at 10:07 PM
MattStevens
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Move to FF or Stay with my beloved Fujis


Since you have an XT5 and X100 VI, I think you're fine. Both of those cameras make amazing photographs. I use a X100 IV followed by a X 100 V for Euro travel cameras for years.


Sep 23, 2026 at 07:45 PM





  Previous versions of MattStevens's message #17112043 « Move to FF or Stay with my beloved Fujis »