fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of estherdiwu's message #17111975 « Sold: Fujifilm x100v Silver »

  

estherdiwu
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm x100v Silver


Item 1: Fujifilm x100V Silver

Looking to sell my Fujifilm x100v Silver
Purchased directly from Adorama; still have the retail box with accessories
Made in Japan

Condition is 9: very clean with little/no visible wear
I had a small label sticker with my name on it, but that will be removed and cleaned off.

Camera has had a UV lens filter cap on since day 1, and I'll include that in.
Shutter count is 1900 (very low!)
Shipping and PP fees included in price.

It's super lightweight, beautifully designed, and honestly fun to shoot with with the retro dials.

For photo verification


Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 23, 2026 at 06:04 PM
estherdiwu
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm x100v Silver


Item 1: Fujifilm x100V Silver

Looking to sell my Fujifilm x100v Silver
Purchased directly from Adorama; still have the retail box with accessories
Made in Japan

Condition is 9: very clean with little/no visible wear
I had a small label sticker with my name on it, but that will be removed and cleaned off.

Camera has had a UV lens filter cap on since day 1, and I'll include that in.
Shutter count is 1900 (very low!)
Shipping and PP fees included in price.

It's super lightweight, beautifully designed, and honestly fun to shoot with with the retro dials.


Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 23, 2026 at 06:04 PM
estherdiwu
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm x100v Silver


Item 1: Fujifilm x100V Silver

Looking to sell my Fujifilm x100v Silver
Purchased directly from Adorama; still have the retail box with accessories
Made in Japan

Condition is 9+: practically new, very clean with little/no visible wear
I had a small label sticker with my name on it, but that will be removed and cleaned off.

Camera has had a UV lens filter cap on since day 1, and I'll include that in.
Shutter count is 1900 (very low!)
Shipping and PP fees included in price.

It's super lightweight, beautifully designed, and honestly fun to shoot with with the retro dials.


Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 23, 2026 at 06:01 PM
estherdiwu
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm x100v Silver


Item 1: Fujifilm x100V Silver

Looking to sell my Fujifilm x100v Silver
Purchased directly from Adorama; still have the retail box with accessories
Made in Japan

Condition is 9+: practically new, very clean with little/no visible wear
I had a small label sticker with my name on it, but that will be removed and cleaned off.

Camera has had a UV lens filter cap on since day 1, and I'll include that in.
Shutter count is 1900 (very low!)
Shipping and PP fees included in price.

It's super lightweight, beautifully designed, and honestly fun to shoot with with the retro dials.


Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 23, 2026 at 05:47 PM
estherdiwu
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm x100v Silver


Item 1: Fujifilm x100V Silver

Looking to sell my Fujifilm x100v Silver
Purchased directly from Adorama; still have the retail box with accessories
Made in Japan

Condition is 9+: practically new, very clean with little/no visible wear
I had a small label sticker with my name on it, but that will be removed and cleaned off.

Camera has had a UV lens filter cap on since day 1, and I'll include that in.
Shutter count is 1900 (very low!)

It's super lightweight, beautifully designed, and honestly fun to shoot with with the retro dials.


Price: $1500
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 23, 2026 at 05:47 PM





  Previous versions of estherdiwu's message #17111975 « Sold: Fujifilm x100v Silver »