fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jack Flesher's message #17111830 « Water Temple »

  

Jack Flesher
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Water Temple


Quicksetter1 wrote:
Jack, I don't recall the "Hitchrack" saloon, but maybe you are referring to the Peanut Farm which was on Canada Rd, about a mile north of the Pioneer. It did have a hitching post.


Oh, indeed you are correct, it was the Peanut Farm I was thinking of.

But, there were 3 total. The Hitch Rack got sold and torn down when 280 was being built and cut through where it was along Canada road.



Sep 23, 2026 at 01:04 PM
Jack Flesher
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Water Temple


Quicksetter1 wrote:
Jack, I don't recall the "Hitchrack" saloon, but maybe you are referring to the Peanut Farm which was on Canada Rd, about a mile north of the Pioneer. It did have a hitching post.


Oh, indeed you are correct, it was the Peanut Farm I was thinking of — my old brain is getting foggy!



Sep 23, 2026 at 01:00 PM





  Previous versions of Jack Flesher's message #17111830 « Water Temple »