The body has seen some use but is functional. EVF and rear screen are clean and scratch free. Some brassing. Shutter count is < 17k so plenty of life left to live. I've had it less than a year and it hasn't given me any troubles. This is an import model (hence the model name) but has English menus.
Camera - $325 net, shipping included
* Camera w/ body cap
* Red rope style strap with PD anchors
* 4 batteries & charger
* Hotshoe cover
* 3D printed thumb grip I found on ebay. Works, but not as good as the metal ones
Lens - $320 net, shipping included
Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH is clean, Condition is 9. Comes with Hood, Rubber hood cap and rear cap only. No lens cap or box.
The body has seen some use but is functional. EVF and rear screen are clean and scratch free. Some brassing. Shutter count is < 17k so plenty of life left to live. I've had it less than a year and it hasn't given me any troubles. This is an import model (hence the model name) but has English menus.
Camera
* Camera w/ body cap
* Red rope style strap with PD anchors
* 4 batteries & charger
* Hotshoe cover
* 3D printed thumb grip I found on ebay. Works, but not as good as the metal ones
The body has seen some use but is functional. EVF and rear screen are clean and scratch free. Some brassing. Shutter count is < 17k so plenty of life left to live. I've had it less than a year and it hasn't given me any troubles. This is an import model (hence the model name) but has English menus.
Camera
* Camera w/ body cap
* Red rope style strap with PD anchors
* 4 batteries & charger
* Hotshoe cover
* 3D printed thumb grip I found on ebay. Works, but not as good as the metal ones
Selling as a package unit. The body has seen some use but is functional. EVF and rear screen are clean and scratch free. Some brassing. Shutter count is < 17k so plenty of life left to live. I've had it less than a year and it hasn't given me any troubles. This is an import model (hence the model name) but has English menus.
Lens is clean and comes with original hood and front/rear cap.
Package includes:
* Camera w/ body cap
* Lens w/ hood, front/rear caps
* Red rope style strap with PD anchors
* 3 batteries & charger
* Hotshoe cover
* 3D printed thumb grip I found on ebay. Works, but not as good as the metal ones
$600 or make (reasonable) offer. Shipping in the CONUS and PP included in price
Selling as a package unit. The body has seen some use but is functional. EVF and rear screen are clean and scratch free. Some brassing. Shutter count is < 17k so plenty of life left to live. I've had it less than a year and it hasn't given me any troubles. This is an import model (hence the model name) but has English menus.
Lens is clean and comes with original hood and front/rear cap.
Package includes:
* Camera
* Lens
* Red rope style strap with PD anchors
* 3 batteries & charger
* Hotshoe cover
* 3D printed thumb grip I found on ebay. Works, but not as good as the metal ones
$650 or make (reasonable) offer. Shipping in the CONUS and PP included in price