fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jlukawski's message #17111322 « FS: Nikon ZR and ME-D10 mic, Nikon Z 26mm f2.8 and 24-120mm f4 »

  

jlukawski
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon ZR and ME-D10 mic, Nikon Z 26mm f2.8 and 24-120mm f4


Item 1: Nikon ZR

Selling my Nikon ZR in like-new condition with the original box and accessories and a few extras. I purchased this directly from Nikon and it has seen very little use. A screen protector is installed on the rear screen and it comes with a Smallrig grip and double battery set with dual charger.

$1699 shipped including PayPal fee.



Price: $1699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon ME-D10 Shotgun Microphone

This handy microphone is powered directly by the hot shoe so no batteries or power cables needed. The mic is in like new condition and comes with the original box, pouch and a wind screen. I purchased this directly from Nikon.

$199 shipped including PayPal fee.

Price: $199.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon Z 26mm f2.8

Like new with original box and lens caps. I purchased this directly from Nikon.

$250 shipped including PayPal fee.

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Nikon Z 24-120mm f4

Like new with original box, lens hood and lens caps. I purchased this new but prefer smaller lenses, and this has not been used except for light testing at home.


$750 shipped including PayPal fee.

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 22, 2026 at 04:07 PM
jlukawski
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon ZR and ME-D10 mic, Nikon Z 26mm f2.8 and 24-120mm f4


Item 1: Nikon ZR

Selling my Nikon ZR in like-new condition with the original box and accessories and a few extras. I purchased this directly from Nikon and it has seen very little use. A screen protector is installed on the rear screen and it comes with a Smallrig grip and double battery set with dual charger.

$1750 shipped including PayPal fee.



Price: $1750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon ME-D10 Shotgun Microphone

This handy microphone is powered directly by the hot shoe so no batteries or power cables needed. The mic is in like new condition and comes with the original box, pouch and a wind screen. I purchased this directly from Nikon.

$225 shipped including PayPal fee.

Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon Z 26mm f2.8

Like new with original box and lens caps. I purchased this directly from Nikon.

$250 shipped including PayPal fee.

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Nikon Z 24-120mm f4

Like new with original box, lens hood and lens caps. I purchased this new but prefer smaller lenses, and this has not been used except for light testing at home.


$750 shipped including PayPal fee.

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 22, 2026 at 03:46 PM





  Previous versions of jlukawski's message #17111322 « FS: Nikon ZR and ME-D10 mic, Nikon Z 26mm f2.8 and 24-120mm f4 »