Bought in April from Nikon USA refurbished by me. Excellent condition and a super nice lens in every way. Body and glass are super clean (dust in photo is on outside of glass). I just rarely use the focal length so selling it off. Comes with the generic refurb box, cloth, warranty card. Asking $1800 net to me which includes shipping in US.
Bought in April from Nikon USA refurbished by me. Excellent condition and a super nice lens in every way. Body and glass are super clean (dust in photo is on outside of glass). I just rarely use the focal length so selling it off. Comes with the generic refurb box, cloth, warranty card. Asking $1800 net to me which includes shipping and insurance in US.
Bought in April from Nikon USA refurbished by me. Excellent condition and a super nice lens in every way. Body and glass are super clean (dust in photo is on outside of glass). I just rarely use the focal length so selling it off. Comes with the generic refurb box, cloth, warranty card. Asking $1850 net to me which includes shipping and insurance in US.
Bought in April from Nikon USA refurbished by me. Excellent condition and a super nice lens in every way. Body and glass are super clean (dust in photo is on outside of glass). I just rarely use the focal length so selling it off. Comes with the generic refurb box, cloth, warranty card. Asking $1850 net to me which includes shipping and insurance in US.