fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of dienliv's message #17111056 « Sold: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S Z NIKKOR Lens Z-Mount USA Model f4 »

  

dienliv
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S Z NIKKOR Lens Z-Mount USA Model f4


Item 1: Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S Lens Z-Mount

USA Model - Includes the hood, lens caps, pouch, warranty slip, and instructions.

PayPal G&S add 3%. Fee-free payment by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal G&S add 3%. Fee-free payment by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition: 9+




Sep 25, 2026 at 12:17 PM
dienliv
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S Z NIKKOR Lens Z-Mount USA Model f4


Item 1: Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S Lens Z-Mount

USA Model - Includes the hood, lens caps, pouch, warranty slip, and instructions.

PayPal G&S add 3%. Fee-free payment by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal G&S add 3%. Fee-free payment by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition: 9+




Sep 25, 2026 at 08:36 AM
dienliv
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S Z NIKKOR Lens Z-Mount USA Model f4


Item 1: Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S Lens Z-Mount

USA Model - Includes the hood, lens caps, pouch, warranty slip, and instructions.

PayPal G&S add 3%. Fee-free payment by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.

Price: $795
Payment method: PayPal G&S add 3%. Fee-free payment by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition: 9+




Sep 22, 2026 at 08:33 AM





  Previous versions of dienliv's message #17111056 « Sold: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S Z NIKKOR Lens Z-Mount USA Model f4 »