fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of mgiuliucci's message #17110761 « Sold: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens »

  

mgiuliucci
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens


Item 1: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 Excellent condition! $540 OBO

This lens is well-maintained and in superb condition. Glass is clean and clear, body is free of scratches and rubs. Aperture blades are smooth and clean. Comes with original metal hood. I am a legit seller -- please check my ratings. I'll pay fees and shipping CONUS only. $445 OBO Thanks!

Price: $445.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 23, 2026 at 07:57 AM
mgiuliucci
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens


Item 1: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 Excellent condition! $540 OBO

This lens is well-maintained and in superb condition. Glass is clean and clear, body is free of scratches and rubs. Aperture blades are smooth and clean. Comes with original metal hood. I am a legit seller -- please check my ratings. I'll pay fees and shipping CONUS only. $485 OBO Thanks!

Price: $485.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 22, 2026 at 06:42 PM
mgiuliucci
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens


Item 1: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 Excellent condition! $540 OBO

This lens is well-maintained and in superb condition. Glass is clean and clear, body is free of scratches and rubs. Aperture blades are smooth and clean. Comes with original metal hood. I am a legit seller -- please check my ratings. I'll pay fees and shipping CONUS only. $515 OBO Thanks!

Price: $515.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 22, 2026 at 03:53 PM
mgiuliucci
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens


Item 1: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 Excellent condition! $540 OBO

This lens is well-maintained and in superb condition. Glass is clean and clear, body is free of scratches and rubs. Aperture blades are smooth and clean. Comes with original metal hood. I am a legit seller -- please check my ratings. I'll pay fees and shipping CONUS only. $515 OBO Thanks!

Price: $515.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 21, 2026 at 05:32 PM





  Previous versions of mgiuliucci's message #17110761 « Sold: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens »