fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Hfennoy30's message #17110692 « FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | Price drop: $6,150 shipped »

  

Hfennoy30
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | $6,250 Shipped


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I purchased this Leica Q3 43 new a couple of months ago and opened the box, but haven't had the time to use the camera. I had planned to keep it, but with a baby on the way, my priorities have changed.

A black mist filter is included. Please see the photos for the camera and everything OG included.

Price: $6,150 net to me. Fully insured shipping from Hawaii via UPS or USPS is included. No trades.

Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $6150
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 29, 2026 at 04:46 PM
Hfennoy30
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | $6,300 Shipped


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I purchased this Leica Q3 43 new a couple of months ago and opened the box, but haven't had the time to use the camera. I had planned to keep it, but with a baby on the way, my priorities have changed.

A black mist filter is included. Please see the photos for the camera and everything OG included.

Price: $6,250 net to me. Fully insured shipping from Hawaii via UPS or USPS is included. No trades.

Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $6250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 26, 2026 at 06:22 PM
Hfennoy30
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | $6,300 Shipped


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I purchased this Leica Q3 43 new a couple of months ago and opened the box, but haven't had the time to use the camera. I had planned to keep it, but with a baby on the way, my priorities have changed.

A black mist filter is included. Please see the photos for the camera and everything OG included.

Price: $6,300 net to me. Fully insured shipping from Hawaii via UPS or USPS is included. No trades.

Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $6300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 26, 2026 at 06:21 PM
Hfennoy30
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | $6,300 Shipped


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I purchased this Leica Q3 43 new a couple of months ago and opened the box, but haven't had the time to use the camera. I had planned to keep it, but with a baby on the way, my priorities have changed.

A black mist filter is included. Please see the photos for the camera and everything else included. I’ll be uploading photos soon

Price: $6,300 net to me. Fully insured shipping from Hawaii via UPS or USPS is included. No trades.

Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $6300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 21, 2026 at 04:05 PM
Hfennoy30
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | $6,300 Shipped


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I purchased this Leica Q3 43 new a couple of months ago and opened the box, but haven't had the time to use the camera. I had planned to keep it, but with a baby on the way, my priorities have changed.

A black mist filter is included. Please see the photos for the camera and everything else included. I’ll be uploading photos soon

Price: $6,300 net to me. Fully insured shipping from Hawaii via UPS or USPS is included. No trades.

Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $6300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 21, 2026 at 04:05 PM
Hfennoy30
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | $6,300 Shipped


Item 1: Leica Q3 43

I purchased this Leica Q3 43 new a couple of months ago and opened the box, but haven't had the time to use the camera. I had planned to keep it, but with a baby on the way, my priorities have changed.

A black mist filter is included. Please see the photos for the camera and everything else included. I’ll be uploading photos soon

Price: $6,300 net to me. Fully insured shipping from Hawaii via UPS or USPS is included. No trades.

Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $6300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 21, 2026 at 04:05 PM





  Previous versions of Hfennoy30's message #17110692 « FS: Leica Q3 43 — Open Box, Unused | Price drop: $6,150 shipped »