fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of hdaojr's message #17110214 « Sold: Blacked out SL3 - mint »

  

hdaojr
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Blacked out SL3 - mint


Item 1: SL3, blacked out, mint

Update - I moved on a SL3-P already so this SL3 is definitely up for sale. Let me know if any interest or questions.

I do have the original Leica red dot as well which I believe can be reapplied if desired. The black screw is from analagous: https://ags.supply/collections/replacement-dots-for-leica/products/dot-_-12mm

Excuse the iphone photos below - mostly exterior dust if you see anything!

Price: $4750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 20, 2026 at 10:03 PM
hdaojr
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Blacked out SL3 - mint


Item 1: SL3, blacked out, mint

Update - I moved on a SL3-P already so this SL3 is definitely up for sale. Let me know if any interest or questions.

Excuse the iphone photos below - mostly exterior dust if you see anything!

Price: $4750
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 20, 2026 at 10:03 PM
hdaojr
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Blacked out SL3 - mint


Item 1: SL3, blacked out, mint

I’m thinking of moving on to the SL3-P. Testing the waters - anyone interested at $4800 fee-less; will include shipping to continental US. Will only sale if the SL3-P I am eyeing is still available…it’s like buying a home on a contingency contract! Let me know if any interest!

Excuse the iphone photos below - mostly exterior dust if you see anything!

Price: $4800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 20, 2026 at 10:03 PM
hdaojr
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Blacked out SL3 - mint


Item 1: SL3, blacked out, mint

I’m thinking of moving on to the SL3-P. Testing the waters - anyone interested at $4800 fee-less; will include shipping to continental US. Will only sale if the SL3-P I am eyeing is still available…it’s like buying a home on a contingency contract! Let me know if any interest!

Excuse the iphone photos below!

Price: $4800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 20, 2026 at 10:03 PM





  Previous versions of hdaojr's message #17110214 « Sold: Blacked out SL3 - mint »