FS: Sony A7C 24.2MP (Silver), Batis 25, Sony Zeiss 35 2.8, Sony Zeiss 55 1.8
Item 1: Sony A7C 24.2MP (Silver)
Bought this here recently in July. Unfortunately I need funds elsewhere. Shutter actuations now at 512. Still like new physical condition.
Box, OEM battery, front cap, strap, papers, sony usb chord with wall plug.
-------------------------------- Item 4: Sony Zeiss 55mm 1.8
Have had this one for years. Very clean. Nothing beyond superficial dust or smudge, except looking very closely, a small spot where finish may have been nicked near serial. Hood, caps. Can’t find box, will update if I do. Forgot to add, will include original pouch.
FS: Sony A7C 24.2MP (Silver), Batis 25, Sony Zeiss 35 2.8, Sony Zeiss 55 1.8
Item 1: Sony A7C 24.2MP (Silver)
Bought this here recently in July. Unfortunately I need funds elsewhere. Shutter actuations now at 512. Still like new physical condition.
Box, OEM battery, front cap, strap, papers, sony usb chord with wall plug.
-------------------------------- Item 4: Sony Zeiss 55mm 1.8
Have had this one for years. Very clean. Nothing beyond superficial dust or smudge, except looking very closely, a small spot where finish may have been nicked near serial. Hood, caps. Can’t find box, will update if I do. Forgot to add, will include original pouch.
FS: Sony A7C 24.2MP (Silver), Batis 25, Sony Zeiss 35 2.8, Sony Zeiss 55 1.8
Item 1: Sony A7C 24.2MP (Silver)
Bought this here recently in July. Unfortunately I need funds elsewhere. Shutter actuations now at 512. Still like new physical condition.
Box, OEM battery, front cap, strap, papers, sony usb chord with wall plug.
-------------------------------- Item 4: Sony Zeiss 55mm 1.8
Have had this one for years. Very clean. Nothing beyond superficial dust or smudge, except looking very closely, a small spot where finish may have been nicked near serial. Hood, caps. Can’t find box, will update if I do.