fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Schwarzlicht's message #17110014 « Sony FE Images Thread »

  

Schwarzlicht
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony FE Images Thread


Oenothera lindheimeri (White Gaura)

I really like this delicate, airy plant. I’ve heard it’s native to Texas, so I’m surprised it’s growing so lushly and abundantly here. Maybe it’s because of the warm, dry summer we had. All three images were taken with the Batis 135.

DSC07578 by stm geist, auf Flickr

DSC07571 by stm geist, auf Flickr

DSC07620 by stm geist, auf Flickr



Sep 20, 2026 at 05:14 PM
Schwarzlicht
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony FE Images Thread


Oenothera lindheimeri (White Gaura)

I really like this delicate, airy plant. I’ve heard it’s native to Texas, so I’m surprised it’s growing so lushly and abundantly here. Maybe it’s because of the warm, dry summer we had. All three images were taken with the Batis 135.

DSC07578 by stm geist, auf Flickr

DSC07571 by stm geist, auf Flickr

DSC07620 by stm geist, auf Flickr



Sep 20, 2026 at 03:26 PM





  Previous versions of Schwarzlicht's message #17110014 « Sony FE Images Thread »