FS: Leica M10-P BLACK, Arte di Mano Case, Thumb Grip, Leica Case, Summilux
Item 1: Leica M10-P BLACK, Arte di Mano Case, Thumb Grip, Leica Case, 36mm Viewfinder
Selling almost new Leica M10-P. The body has "zero" scratches on it. Currently has clear body film on it. Includes all original boxes and booklets. Also comes with Arte di Mano case, Leica brand Case, 36mm viewfinder, Thumb grip. This is as close to Brand new as it can get. I'm having hard time finding original battery (got misplaced somewhere during the move) I am including off brand battery. and will ship it out if i find the original one. (but the selling price will reflect missing original battery)
FS: Leica M10-P BLACK, Arte di Mano Case, Thumb Grip, Leica Case, Summilux
Item 1: Leica M10-P BLACK, Arte di Mano Case, Thumb Grip, Leica Case, 36mm Viewfinder
Selling almost new Leica M10-P. The body has "zero" scratches on it. Currently has clear body film on it. Includes all original boxes and booklets. Also comes with Arte di Mano case, Leica brand Case, 36mm viewfinder, Thumb grip. This is as close to Brand new as it can get. I'm having hard time finding original battery (got misplaced somewhere during the move) I am including off brand battery. and will ship it out if i find the original one. (but the selling price will reflect missing original battery)