FS: Camera Gear Package - Fuji XT5+Lenses+Accessories
Item 1: Camera Gear
I was going to sell as a package NOW I am parting it out. Feel free to make reasonable offers especially on the items that specialized like the Nisi and might be harder to sell.
FS: Camera Gear Package - Fuji XT5+Lenses+Accessories
Item 1: Camera Gear Package
I was going to sell as a package NOW I am parting it out. Feel free to make reasonable offers especially on the items that specialized like the Nisi and might be harder to sell.
• **SOLD** Fujifilm X-T5 — 3,076 actuations — $1,300
• **SOLD** Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR — $1,300
• **SOLD** Custom Brackets CB Gimbal Tripod Head — $250
• **SOLD** NiSi SWIFT 82mm VND Mist Kit, 1–9 stops — $200
• **SOLD** NiSi SWIFT Pro Nano CPL — $65
• **SOLD** Peak Design Capture Clip V3 — $50
• **SOLD** Peak Design Slide Strap Special Edition — $25
I do not have many boxes, because I thought getting rid of them would prevent me from ever selling my gear…again. I can package everything carefully and ship.
FS: Camera Gear Package - Fuji XT5+Lenses+Accessories
Item 1: Camera Gear Package
I was going to sell as a package NOW I am parting it out. Feel free to make reasonable offers especially on the items that specialized like the Nisi and might be harder to sell.
I do not have many boxes, because I thought getting rid of them would prevent me from ever selling my gear…again. I can package everything carefully and ship.
FS: Camera Gear Package - Fuji XT5+Lenses+Accessories
Item 1: Camera Gear Package
I was going to sell as a package NOW I am parting it out. Feel free to make reasonable offers especially on the items that specialized like the Nisi and might be harder to sell.
FILTERS & ACCESSORIES
• NiSi SWIFT 82mm VND Mist Kit, 1–9 stops — $200
• NiSi SWIFT Pro Nano CPL — $65
• Peak Design Capture Clip V3 — $50
• Peak Design Slide Strap Special Edition — $25
I do not have many boxes, because I thought getting rid of them would prevent me from ever selling my gear…again. I can package everything carefully and ship.