Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Shutter count is 119K. Also selling some Sony lenses that I used with it. All in excellent condition. Original boxes and documentation included for all except the 28-60mm kit lens.
Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Shutter count is 119K. Also selling some Sony lenses that I used with it. All in excellent condition. Original boxes and documentation included for all except the 28-60mm kit lens.
Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Shutter count is 119K. Also selling some Sony lenses that I used with it. All in excellent condition. Original boxes and documentation included for all except the 28-60mm kit lens.
A7rIV Body only: $1,225.00
Sony FE 24-50mm F2.8 G lens: ==SOLD==
Sony FE 50mm F1.8 lens: $125
Sony FE 28-60mm F4-5.6 lens: $160
Body + BOTH 50mm and 24-60mm lenses bundle: $1,400.00
Paypal fees and USPS Priority Mail with insurance is included. Shipping to verified Paypal addresses in CONUS only.
Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Shutter count is 119K. Also selling two Sony lenses that I used with it. Both in pristine condition. Original boxes and documentation included.
A7rIV Body only: $1,325.00
Sony FE 24-50mm F2.8 G lens: ==SOLD==
Sony FE 50mm F1.8 lens: $125
Body + 50mm lens bundle: $1,400.00
Paypal fees and USPS Priority Mail with insurance is included. Shipping to verified Paypal addresses in CONUS only.
Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Also selling two Sony lenses that I used with it. Both in pristine condition. Original boxes and documentation included.
Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Also selling two Sony lenses that I used with it. Both in pristine condition. Original boxes and documentation included.
Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Also selling two Sony lenses that I used with it. Both in pristine condition. Original boxes and documentation included.
Selling my Sony a7RIV. Very clean and in excellent working condition. Also selling two Sony lenses that I used with it. Both in pristine condition. Original boxes and documentation included.