fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of BobnJake's message #17109729 « Canon R1 »

  

BobnJake
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Canon R1


I currently have the R5MkII, love the camera, stopped by my local camera store yesterday, just to “look”, played a little bit with the R1, to make a long story short, they offered a deal on the R1 that I’m really having trouble not doing, Do I need it, NO, this will probably be my last camera I buy, as I’m getting old, I have a nice assortment of RF lenses, asking your opinion, what would you do?
Thanks



Sep 21, 2026 at 10:22 AM
BobnJake
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Canon R1


I currently have the R5MkII, love the camera, stopped by my local camera store yesterday, just to “look”, played a little bit with the R1, to make a long story short, they offered a deal on the R1 that I’m really having trouble not doing, Do I need it, NO, this will probably be my last camera I buy, as I’m getting old, I have a nice assortment of RF lenses, asking your opinion, what would you do?
Thanks



Sep 20, 2026 at 07:39 AM
BobnJake
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Canon R1


I currently have the R5MkII, love the camera, stopped by my local camera store yesterday, just to “look”, played a little bit with the R1, to make a long story short, they offered a deal on the R1 that I’m really having trouble not doing, Do I need it, NO, this will probably be my last camera I buy, as I’m getting old, I have a nice assortment of RF lenses, asking your opinion, what would you do?
Thanks



Sep 20, 2026 at 07:22 AM





  Previous versions of BobnJake's message #17109729 « Canon R1 »