FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for sale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses, or it will work with 3rd Cam or 3 Cam lenses.
FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for sale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses, or it will work with 3rd Cam or 3 Cam lenses.
It is simply a gem!
Asking: $1050.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA
**I will be leaving Monday, 9/21, for a trip and won't be back until Friday, 9/25, so the last day to purchase this and get it shipped is today. I also just reduced the price by -$200.00**
FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for sale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses, or it will work with 3rd Cam or 3 Cam lenses.
It is simply a gem!
Asking: $1099.95 (net to me) shipped within the USA
**I will be leaving Monday, 9/21, for a trip and won't be back until Friday, 9/25, so the last day to purchase this and get it shipped is today. I also just reduced the price by -$200.00**
FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for sale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses (I have a 50 mm F/1.4 Summilux for sale in a separate FM ad, plus it will work at full metering with 3 Cam lenses.
It is simply a gem!
Asking: $1099.95 (net to me) shipped within the USA
**I will be leaving Monday, 9/21, for a trip and won't be back until Friday, 9/25, so the last day to purchase this and get it shipped is today. I also just reduced the price by -$200.00**
FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for sale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses (I have a 50 mm F/1.4 Summilux for sale in a separate FM ad, plus it will work at full metering with 3 Cam lenses.
It is simply a gem!
Asking: $1195.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA
**I will be leaving Monday, 9/21, for a trip and won't be back until Friday, 9/25, so the last day to purchase this and get it shipped is today. I also just reduced the price by -$100.00**
FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for sale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses (I have a 50 mm F/1.4 Summilux for sale in a separate FM ad, plus it will work at full metering with 3 Cam lenses.
It is simply a gem!
Asking: $1295.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA
FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for sale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses (I have a 50 mm F/1.4 Summilux for sale in a separate FM ad, plus it will work at full metering with 3 Cam lenses.
It is simply a gem!
Asking: $1495.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA
FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
Item 1: FS: Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS Complete and 98.5% MINT!
I have for wsale a pretty rare find. It is a Leica R6.2 Black Body, Boxed, NOS, complete, with extras and 98.5% MINT!
This camera is an open box from Helix Camera. It includes the all-mechanical Leica R6.2 body with the box, caps, strap, mirror lock button, strap, manuals, booklets and a new battery.
I don't see a mark on the body, and it still has the plastic on the bottom. It also includes a new rubber eyecup 14215 and an extra focusing screen ($150.00 value) The only thing that I can see is an almost imperceptible mark on the focusing screen at 12 o'clock, but it's almost invisible.
This Leica "R" film body is Leica's last all mechanical SLR. It will fire at all speeds without the battery. It has pretty advanced metering modes, center-weighted and spot. The light seals are great, there is no cracking inside the 'cheeks' of the mirror box.
This will accept the latest "R" ROM lenses (I have a 50 mm F/1.4 Summilux for sale in a separate FM ad, plus it will work at full metering with 3 Cam lenses.
It is simply a gem!
Asking: $1495.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA