fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of thegunner100's message #17107116 « FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses »

  

thegunner100
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses


Item 1: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses

Selling off some Fuji gear that I no longer use. I have the original boxes unless otherwise noted. Condition is perhaps 8/10 for everything but I will provide pictures for serious buyers.

Offering $25 discount for each lens purchased with a body.

I have extra 3rd party batteries and will throw those in with the purchase of a body.

X-Pro2 - $1100, 16-17k shutter count, with box, charger, 1 oem battery, hotshoe thumb grip https://ibb.co/album/3fbNcm

X-H1 w/ Battery Grip - $650, 3465 shutter count, with boxes, OEM battery grip, 1 OEM battery, 2 3rd party batteries (for battery grip. Recommend using these to test, and replacing them), pop up flash, strap, charger, battery grip charger https://ibb.co/album/T1HgRg

X100F - $950, with box, strap, hood/filter attachment, charger, hotshoe thumb grip, 1 oem battery https://ibb.co/album/SQ4gSL

XF 60mm 2.4 - $280

XF 16mm 1.4 - $360, front coating has a scuff

XF 23mm 2.0 - $290

XF 35mm 1.4 - $425, with oem hood/cover and original box (though missing outer wrapping) https://ibb.co/album/p2cZYN

XC 50-230mm - $150 (SOLD), no box

NiSi X100 series Professional Filter Kit - $40

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8




Sep 21, 2026 at 12:48 PM
thegunner100
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses


Item 1: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses

Selling off some Fuji gear that I no longer use. I have the original boxes unless otherwise noted. Condition is perhaps 8/10 for everything but I will provide pictures for serious buyers.

Offering $25 discount for each lens purchased with a body.

I have extra 3rd party batteries and will throw those in with the purchase of a body.

X-Pro2 - $1100, with box, charger, 1 oem battery, hotshoe thumb grip https://ibb.co/album/3fbNcm

X-H1 w/ Battery Grip - $650, 3465 shutter count, with boxes, OEM battery grip, 1 OEM battery, 2 3rd party batteries (for battery grip. Recommend using these to test, and replacing them), pop up flash, strap, charger, battery grip charger https://ibb.co/album/T1HgRg

X100F - $950, with box, strap, hood/filter attachment, charger, hotshoe thumb grip, 1 oem battery https://ibb.co/album/SQ4gSL

XF 60mm 2.4 - $280

XF 16mm 1.4 - $360, front coating has a scuff

XF 23mm 2.0 - $290

XF 35mm 1.4 - $425, with oem hood/cover and original box (though missing outer wrapping) https://ibb.co/album/p2cZYN

XC 50-230mm - $150 (SOLD), no box

NiSi X100 series Professional Filter Kit - $40

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8




Sep 21, 2026 at 12:45 PM
thegunner100
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses


Item 1: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses

Selling off some Fuji gear that I no longer use. I have the original boxes unless otherwise noted. Condition is perhaps 8/10 for everything but I will provide pictures for serious buyers.

Offering $25 discount for each lens purchased with a body.

I have extra 3rd party batteries and will throw those in with the purchase of a body.

X-Pro2 - $1100, with box, charger, 1 oem battery, hotshoe thumb grip https://ibb.co/album/3fbNcm

X-H1 w/ Battery Grip - $650, 3465 shutter count, with boxes, OEM battery grip, 1 OEM battery, 2 3rd party batteries (for battery grip. Recommend using these to test, and replacing them), pop up flash, strap, charger, battery grip charger https://ibb.co/album/T1HgRg

X100F - $950, with box, strap, hood/filter attachment, charger, hotshoe thumb grip, 1 oem battery https://ibb.co/album/SQ4gSL

XF 60mm 2.4 - $280

XF 16mm 1.4 - $360, front coating has a scuff

XF 23mm 2.0 - $290

XF 35mm 1.4 - $425, with oem hood/cover and original box (though missing outer wrapping) https://ibb.co/album/p2cZYN

XF 50-230mm - $150 (SOLD), no box

NiSi X100 series Professional Filter Kit - $40

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8




Sep 19, 2026 at 02:07 PM
thegunner100
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses


Item 1: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses

Selling off some Fuji gear that I no longer use. I have the original boxes unless otherwise noted. Condition is perhaps 8/10 for everything but I will provide pictures for serious buyers.

Offering $25 discount for each lens purchased with a body.

I have extra 3rd party batteries and will throw those in with the purchase of a body.

X-Pro2 - $1100, with box, charger, 1 oem battery, hotshoe thumb grip https://ibb.co/album/3fbNcm

X-H1 w/ Battery Grip - $650, 3465 shutter count, with boxes, OEM battery grip, 1 OEM battery, 2 3rd party batteries (for battery grip. Recommend using these to test, and replacing them), pop up flash, strap, charger, battery grip charger https://ibb.co/album/T1HgRg

X100F - $950, with box, strap, hood/filter attachment, charger, hotshoe thumb grip, 1 oem battery https://ibb.co/album/SQ4gSL

XF 60mm 2.4 - $280

XF 16mm 1.4 - $360, front coating has a scuff

XF 23mm 2.0 - $290

XF 35mm 1.4 - $425, with oem hood/cover and original box (though missing outer wrapping) https://ibb.co/album/p2cZYN

XF 50-230mm - $150 (SOLD), no box

NiSi X100 series Professional Filter Kit - $40

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8




Sep 19, 2026 at 02:03 PM
thegunner100
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses


Item 1: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses

Selling off some Fuji gear that I no longer use. I have the original boxes unless otherwise noted. Condition is perhaps 8/10 for everything but I will provide pictures for serious buyers.

Offering $25 discount for each lens purchased with a body.

I have extra 3rd party batteries and will throw those in with the purchase of a body.

X-Pro2 - $1100, with box, charger, 1 oem battery, hotshoe thumb grip https://ibb.co/album/3fbNcm

X-H1 w/ Battery Grip - $650, with boxes, OEM battery grip, 1 OEM battery, 2 3rd party batteries (for battery grip. Recommend using these to test, and replacing them), pop up flash, strap, charger, battery grip charger https://ibb.co/album/T1HgRg

X100F - $950, with box, strap, hood/filter attachment, charger, hotshoe thumb grip, 1 oem battery https://ibb.co/album/SQ4gSL

XF 60mm 2.4 - $280

XF 16mm 1.4 - $360, front coating has a scuff

XF 23mm 2.0 - $290

XF 35mm 1.4 - $425, with oem hood/cover and original box (though missing outer wrapping) https://ibb.co/album/p2cZYN

XF 50-230mm - $150 (SOLD), no box

NiSi X100 series Professional Filter Kit - $40

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8




Sep 19, 2026 at 02:02 PM
thegunner100
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses


Item 1: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses

Selling off some Fuji gear that I no longer use. I have the original boxes unless otherwise noted. Condition is perhaps 8/10 for everything but I will provide pictures for serious buyers.

Offering $25 discount for each lens purchased with a body.

I have extra 3rd party batteries and will throw those in with the purchase of a body.

X-Pro2 - $1100, with box, charger, 1 oem battery, hotshoe thumb grip https://ibb.co/album/3fbNcm

X-H1 w/ Battery Grip - $650, with boxes, OEM battery grip, 1 OEM battery, 2 3rd party batteries (for battery grip. Recommend using these to test, and replacing them), pop up flash, strap, charger, battery grip charger https://ibb.co/album/T1HgRg

X100F - $950, with box, strap, hood/filter attachment, charger, hotshoe thumb grip, 1 oem battery https://ibb.co/album/SQ4gSL

XF 60mm 2.4 - $280

XF 16mm 1.4 - $360, front coating has a scuff

XF 23mm 2.0 - $290

XF 35mm 1.4 - $425, with oem hood/cover and original box (though missing outer wrapping) https://ibb.co/album/p2cZYN

XF 50-230mm - $150 (SOLD), no box

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8




Sep 19, 2026 at 01:59 PM
thegunner100
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses


Item 1: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses

Selling off some Fuji gear that I no longer use. I have the original boxes unless otherwise noted. Condition is perhaps 8/10 for everything but I will provide pictures for serious buyers.

Offering $25 discount for each lens purchased with a body.

I have extra 3rd party batteries and will throw those in with the purchase of a body.

X-Pro2 - $1100, with box, charger, 1 oem battery https://ibb.co/album/3fbNcm

X-H1 w/ Battery Grip - $650, with boxes, OEM battery grip, 1 OEM battery, 2 3rd party batteries (for battery grip. Recommend using these to test, and replacing them), pop up flash, strap, charger, battery grip charger https://ibb.co/album/T1HgRg

XF 60mm 2.4 - $280

XF 16mm 1.4 - $360, front coating has a scuff

XF 23mm 2.0 - $290

XF 35mm 1.4 - $425, with oem hood/cover and original box (though missing outer wrapping) https://ibb.co/album/p2cZYN

XF 50-230mm - $150 (SOLD), no box

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8




Sep 15, 2026 at 03:35 PM





  Previous versions of thegunner100's message #17107116 « FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-H1 w/ Battery Grip, & XF Lenses »