Selling off my M-mount lenses, all in about 9/10 condition, box included unless otherwise stated.
I may have the optional hoods for some of these, but I will have to check.
VM 28mm 2.0 Ultron (Silver) - $625
VM 50mm 2.5 Color Skopar (Black) - $500
VM 50mm 1.5 Nokton II (Silver) - $500
VM 50mm 1.2 Nokton II (Black) - $550
VM 21mm 3.5 (Black) - $450
Funleader Contax 35mm f/2.0 (silver) - $600, no original box
Thypoch Simera-C 35mm t/1.5, M mount - $650
Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.
Selling off my M-mount lenses, all in about 9/10 condition, box included unless otherwise stated.
I may have the optional hoods for some of these, but I will have to check.
VM 28mm 2.0 Ultron (Silver) - $625
VM 50mm 2.5 Color Skopar (Black) - $500
VM 50mm 1.5 Nokton II (Silver) - $500
VM 50mm 1.2 Nokton (Black) - $550
VM 21mm 3.5 (Black) - $450
Funleader Contax 35mm f/2.0 (silver) - $600, no original box
Thypoch Simera-C 35mm t/1.5, M mount - $650
Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.
Selling off my M-mount lenses, all in about 9/10 condition, box included unless otherwise stated.
I may have the optional hoods for some of these, but I will have to check.
VM 28mm 2.0 Ultron (Silver) - $625
VM 50mm 2.5 Color Skopar (Black) - $500
VM 50mm 1.5 Nokton II (Silver) - $500
VM 50mm 1.2 Nokton (Black) - $550
VM 21mm 3.5 (Black) - $450
Funleader Contax 35mm f/2.0 (silver) - $600, no original box
Thypoch Simera-C 35mm t/1.5, M mount - $650
Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.
Selling off my M-mount lenses, all in about 9/10 condition, box included unless otherwise stated.
I may have the optional hoods for some of these, but I will have to check.
VM 28mm 2.0 Ultron (Silver) - $625
VM 50mm 2.5 Color Skopar (Black) - $500
VM 50mm 1.5 Nokton II (Silver) - $500
VM 50mm 1.2 Nokton (Black) - $550
VM 21mm 3.5 (Black) - $450
Funleader Contax 35mm f/2.0 (silver) - $600, no original box
Thypoch Simera-C 35mm t/1.5, M mount - $650
Price includes shipping and paypal fees. NYC local pickup is also available.