fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of musso's message #17106473 « Sold: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor »

  

musso
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor


Item 1: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor

I have a light New Shinobi II 5” monitor IT has never been mounted. IT was turned on to verify operation and that was it. It comes with one battery, a smallrig cage, and smallrig mounting Support kit. It also comes with everything that it came with as new.

I would appreciate fee-less payment or buyer adds 3.5%

I have excellent feedback here. You could check for yourself.

Shipping is included.

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to message me

Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 14, 2026 at 02:56 PM
musso
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor


Item 1: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor

I have a light New Shinobi II 5” monitor IT has never been mounted. IT was turned on to verify operation and that was it. It comes with one battery, a smallrig cage, and smallrig mounting Support kit. It also comes with everything that it came with as new.

I would appreciate fee-less payment or buyer adds 3.5%

I have excellent feedback here. You could check for yourself.

Shipping is included.

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to message me

Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 14, 2026 at 02:56 PM
musso
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor


Item 1: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor

I have a light New Shinobi II 5” monitor IT has never been mounted. IT was turned on to verify operation and that was it. It comes with one battery, a smallrig cage, and smallrig mounting Support kit. It also comes with everything that it came with as new.

I would appreciate fee-less payment or buyer adds 3.5%

I have excellent feedback here. You could check for yourself.

Shipping is included.

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to message me

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 14, 2026 at 02:56 PM





  Previous versions of musso's message #17106473 « Sold: ATOMOS Shinobi II 5” monitor »