fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jorge Torralba's message #17105968 « Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux Close Focus Black. LNIB. Rock Bottom Price !!! »

  

Jorge Torralba
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux Close Focus Black. LNIB. Rock Bottom Price !!!


Item 1: Leica 50mm Summilux Close Focus Black. LNIB. Rock Bottom Price !!!

I am getting ready to ship this lens off to a dealer in Japan. So I thought I would post it here one more time at an incredible price.

This is the latest close focus version of the Summilux 50 model 11728. It is black and it's practically brand new. Not a single blemish or even slightest indication of use.

Any thing that looks like dots or blemishes on the photo are simply dust or lighting.

They are selling brand new on B&H for 5500.00

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1760459-REG/leica_summilux_m_50mm_f_1_4_asph.html



















Whit spots on photo above is dust. Again, not a single sign of use on this lens.



















Price is NET to me will ship 2nd day FedEx or UPS to lower 48.

Again, you cant go wrong here at this price.

Price: $3300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 13, 2026 at 02:36 PM
Jorge Torralba
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux Close Focus Black. LNIB. Rock Bottom Price !!!


Item 1: Leica 50mm Summilux Close Focus Black. LNIB. Rock Bottom Price !!!

I am getting ready to ship this lens off to a dealer in Japan. So I thought I would post it here one more time at an incredible price.

This is the latest close focus version of the Summilux 50 model 11728. It is black and it's practically brand new. Not a single blemish or even slightest indication of use.

Any thing that looks like dots or blemishes on the photo are simply dust or lighting.

They are selling brand new on B&H for 5500.00

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1760459-REG/leica_summilux_m_50mm_f_1_4_asph.html



















Whit spots on photo above is dust. Again, not a single sign of use on this lens.



















Price is NET to me will ship 2nd day FedEx or UPS to lower 48.

I cannot find the pamphlet from inside the box.
If you buy the lens, as soon as i find it I will ship it to you.

Again, you cant go wrong here at this price.

Price: $3300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 13, 2026 at 02:36 PM





  Previous versions of Jorge Torralba's message #17105968 « Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux Close Focus Black. LNIB. Rock Bottom Price !!! »