fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Blakehfreeman's message #17105137 « Sold: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES »

  

Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap


If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,100

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,200.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 16, 2026 at 01:35 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap


If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,100

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,200.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 16, 2026 at 01:35 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket [NOT SHOWN]

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,100

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,200.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 16, 2026 at 01:35 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,100

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,200.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 16, 2026 at 01:35 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1700 [SOLD]

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,275.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 16, 2026 at 01:35 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket (9/15/2026 only)

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1700 [SOLD]

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,275.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 16, 2026 at 12:43 AM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket (9/15/2026 only)

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1700

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,275.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 16, 2026 at 12:29 AM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket (9/15/2026 only)

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1700

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,275.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 15, 2026 at 10:58 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket (9/15/2026 only)

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 15, 2026 at 09:29 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap
•RRS L Bracket (9/15/2026 only)

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 15, 2026 at 09:27 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES -RRS L BRACKET

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 15, 2026 at 09:27 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 15, 2026 at 09:26 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,200

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New [NOT SHOWN]
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
•SECOND Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,300.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following:
• Nikon Z9 Battery - Rated New
• Unused Nikon Z9 Strap
• Nikon Z9 Box
•Front Cap

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

• Second Nikon Z9 Battery with chamber cover - Retail $250
• RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

• Second Nikon Z9 Battery with chamber cover - Retail $250
• RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.

*Nikon Z9 was sent to Nikon for a premium cleaning in January 2026.


Price: $3500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

• Second Nikon Z9 Battery with chamber cover - Retail $250
• RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3500
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

• Second Nikon Z9 Battery with chamber cover - Retail $250
• RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

• Second Nikon Z9 Battery with chamber cover - Retail $250
• RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270
• Angelbird 512gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $399.
• Sandisk 128gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $150
• Sony CFExpress Type B Reader - Retail $100

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3675
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

• Second Nikon Z9 Battery with chamber cover - Retail $250
• RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270
• Angelbird 512gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $399.
• Sandisk 128gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $150
• Sony CFExpress Type B Reader - Retail $100
• Nikon FTZ II ADAPTER - Retail $296

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

• Second Nikon Z9 Battery with end piece - Retail $250
• RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270
• Angelbird 512gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $399.
• Sandisk 128gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $150
• Sony CFExpress Type B Reader - Retail $100
• Nikon FTZ II ADAPTER - Retail $296

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- Second Nikon Z9 Battery with end piece - Retail $250
- RRS Modular Plates L-Bracket Set - Retail $270
- Angelbird 512gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $399.
-Sandisk 128gb CFExpress Type B - Retail is $150
-Sony CFExpress Type B Reader - Retail $100
-Nikon FTZ II ADAPTER - Retail $296

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3775
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3800
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE!


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE!


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE! - RRS L Bracket - 2 CFEXPRESS CARDS - 2nd BATTERY

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE!


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE!

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $3950
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM
Blakehfreeman
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE!


Item 1: Nikon Z9 BUNDLE!

My backup camera (wife's Z9). Very low shutter count, 34,906. No marks on camera, covers on both screens since day one. Purchased direct from Nikon, no issues. I'm changing mounts to Sony.

Comes with the following extras:

- 2nd Nikon battery Rated new
- RRS L Bracket
- Angelbird 512gb memory card that retails currently for $399.
-Sandisk 128gb card
-Sony Reader
-Nikon FTZ 2 ADAPTER

If paying fee, please add 3%. I cover shipping to any lower 50 US state. Will ship insured next business day.


*I am also selling a Nikon Z 14-24 S 2.8 that is NEW and comes with a two year Best Buy warranty - $1750

Also selling a 85mm 1.2S for $2,250.

Lastly, selling a NEW 35mm 1.2 that is still boxed. $2,350.


Price: $4000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 11:45 PM





  Previous versions of Blakehfreeman's message #17105137 « Sold: Nikon Z9 BODY - LIKE NEW - TWO BATTERIES »