FS: FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 Under Leica Warranty
Item 1: FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 Under Leica Warranty
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
Purchased new from Authorized Leica dealer, May 16, 2026. Original receipt will be included. Remaining 3 year warranty from date of purchase, so this lens will have 2 years and 8 months left.
The lens is mint. No scratches, dings, dents, brassing, or meaningful signs of use. Glass is pristine, focus is smooth, aperture operation is perfect, and everything is exactly as you’d expect from an almost-unused example. Always stored in a dry box.
It has also never been registered with Leica.
This is the beautiful Black Chrome version of the 50 Summilux ASPH, with the classic scalloped focusing ring and separate round metal hood. It’s substantially heavier and more old-school feeling than the standard 50 Summilux ASPH and, in my opinion, one of the best-looking modern M lenses Leica has made.
Includes the original Leica box, packaging, hood, caps, case/pouch, paperwork and original factory contents.
I’m the original owner and purchased it new in May 2026, lens was manufactured in 2021. I’m only selling because I’ve accumulated more Leica gear than I’m actually using.
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
Item 1: FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 Under Leica Warranty
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
Purchased new from Authorized Leica dealer, May 16, 2026. Original receipt will be included. Remaining 3 year warranty from date of purchase, so this lens will have 2 years and 8 months left.
The lens is mint. No scratches, dings, dents, brassing, or meaningful signs of use. Glass is pristine, focus is smooth, aperture operation is perfect, and everything is exactly as you’d expect from an almost-unused example. Always stored in a dry box.
It has also never been registered with Leica.
This is the beautiful Black Chrome version of the 50 Summilux ASPH, with the classic scalloped focusing ring and separate round metal hood. It’s substantially heavier and more old-school feeling than the standard 50 Summilux ASPH and, in my opinion, one of the best-looking modern M lenses Leica has made.
Includes the original Leica box, packaging, hood, caps, case/pouch, paperwork and original factory contents.
I’m the original owner and purchased it new in 2021. I’m only selling because I’ve accumulated more Leica gear than I’m actually using.
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
Item 1: FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
Purchased new from Authorized Leica dealer, May 16, 2026. Original receipt will be included. Remaining 3 year warranty from date of purchase, so this lens will have 2 years and 8 months left.
The lens is mint. No scratches, dings, dents, brassing, or meaningful signs of use. Glass is pristine, focus is smooth, aperture operation is perfect, and everything is exactly as you’d expect from an almost-unused example. Always stored in a dry box.
It has also never been registered with Leica.
This is the beautiful Black Chrome version of the 50 Summilux ASPH, with the classic scalloped focusing ring and separate round metal hood. It’s substantially heavier and more old-school feeling than the standard 50 Summilux ASPH and, in my opinion, one of the best-looking modern M lenses Leica has made.
Includes the original Leica box, packaging, hood, caps, case/pouch, paperwork and original factory contents.
I’m the original owner and purchased it new in 2021. I’m only selling because I’ve accumulated more Leica gear than I’m actually using.
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
Item 1: FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH Black Chrome 11688 — Mint / Original Owner
Purchased new from Authorized Leica dealer, May 16, 2026. Original receipt will be included. Remaining 3 year warranty from date of purchase, so this lens will have 2 years and 8 months left.
The lens is mint. No scratches, dings, dents, brassing, or meaningful signs of use. Glass is pristine, focus is smooth, aperture operation is perfect, and everything is exactly as you’d expect from an almost-unused example. Always stored in a dry box.
It has also never been registered with Leica.
This is the beautiful Black Chrome version of the 50 Summilux ASPH, with the classic scalloped focusing ring and separate round metal hood. It’s substantially heavier and more old-school feeling than the standard 50 Summilux ASPH and, in my opinion, one of the best-looking modern M lenses Leica has made.
Includes the original Leica box, packaging, hood, caps, case/pouch, paperwork and original factory contents.
I’m the original owner and purchased it new in 2021. I’m only selling because I’ve accumulated more Leica gear than I’m actually using.