fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jjjwolf7722's message #17104337 « Sold: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S - Like new, rarely used. »

  

jjjwolf7722
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S - Like new, rarely used.


Item 1: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 s

Up for sale is our Nikon Z 85mm 1.8s lens. Original owner. Bought new from B and H, Best buy or Nikon, I honestly dont remember but its a USA copy. Comes with original box, paperwork and UV protection filter. We have kids so I just use filters no matter what. Only selling as I need something longer for our kids sports. This lens was rarely used and has been sitting mostly for the past year.


Shipping included via UPS.
Comes with box, caps, paperwork and UV filter. Prefer paypal FF to established members.


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:38 PM
jjjwolf7722
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S - Like new, rarely used.


Item 1: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 s

Up for sale is our Nikon Z 85mm 1.8s lens. Original owner. Bought new from B and H, Best buy or Nikon, I honestly dont remember but its a USA copy. Comes with original box, paperwork and UV protection filter. We have kids so I just use filters no matter what. Only selling as I need something longer for our kids sports. This lens was rarely used and has been sitting mostly for the past year.


Shipping included via UPS.
Comes with box, caps, paperwork and UV filter. Prefer Venmo or paypal FF to established members.


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:38 PM
jjjwolf7722
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S - Like new, rarely used.


Item 1: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 s

Up for sale is our Nikon Z 85mm 1.8s lens. Original owner. Bought new from B and H, Best buy or Nikon, I honestly dont remember but its a USA copy. Comes with original box, paperwork and UV protection filter. We had kids so I just use filters no matter what. Only selling as I need something longer for our kids sports. This lens was rarely used and has been sitting mostly for the past year.


Shipping included via UPS.
Comes with box, caps, paperwork and UV filter. Prefer Venmo or paypal FF to established members.


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:38 PM





  Previous versions of jjjwolf7722's message #17104337 « Sold: Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S - Like new, rarely used. »