***Last price reduction before heading on vacation to Seoul this weekend and would like to sell before leaving. Lowering my ask to move the lens and will not be able to ship until after October 15th***
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is small compact and built with solid heavy brass. The brass you can see in the pictures.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
The focus ring smooth and aperature ring's clicks are solid but rotates in the opposite direction from Leica'S lenes.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $450 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
***Heading on vacation to Seoul soon and would like to sell before the end of September. Lowering my ask to move the lens.***
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is small compact and built with solid heavy brass. The brass you can see in the pictures.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
The focus ring smooth and aperature ring's clicks are solid but rotates in the opposite direction from Leica'S lenes.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $500 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
***Heading to Seoul soon and would like to sell before the end of September. Lowering my ask to move the lens***
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is small compact and built with solid heavy brass. The brass you can see in the pictures.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
The focus ring smooth and aperature ring's clicks are solid but rotates in the opposite direction from Leica'S lenes.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $500 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is small compact and built with solid heavy brass. The brass you can see in the pictures.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
The focus ring smooth and aperature ring's clicks are solid but rotates in the opposite direction from Leica'S lenes.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is small compact and built with solid heavy brass. The brass you can see in the pictures.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is small compact and built with solid heavy brass. The brass you can see in the pictures.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is small compact and built with solid heavy brass. The brass you can see in the pictures.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is compact the smallest and built with solid heavy brass which you can see in the pictures that I have ever owned.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is compact the smallest and built with solid heavy brass which you can see in the pictures that I have ever owned.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is compact the smallest and built with solid heavy brass which you can see in the pictures that I have ever owned.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is compact the smallest and built with solid heavy brass which you can see in the pictures that I have ever owned.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is compact the smallest and built with solid heavy brass which you can see in the pictures that I have ever owned.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.
Selling my Light Lens Lab 50mm f/2 (Elcan-style) in Leica M mount, that I purchased a couple of month ago from a member of FM.
The Lens is compact the smallest and built with solid heavy brass which you can see in the pictures that I have ever owned.
The picture rendering is strong center sharpness when shooting wide open at f/2 with softer corners, medium-high contrast, nice bokeh rendering for out of focus area and a vintage look.
Condition:
* Glass is clean and clear – no scratches, haze, or fungus
* Body is in excellent cosmetic shape with minimal signs of use
* Focus is smooth and well-damped
* Aperture works properly through the full range
I also noted the following as with the prior owner that the aperture ring is slightly on the looser side compared to typical Leica lenses, the clicks are solid and functions normally and does not affect shooting.
Includes:
* Original box and packaging
* Leather case
* Front and rear caps
PayPal Accepted: G&S buyer pays fee, $550 net to me, I will take care of shipping UPS ground. Prefer PayPal F&F.