Excellent all around lens, in nearly perfect condition. Includes LH-76B hood, and front/rear caps (rear cap is from a Sigma lens, just an FYI). No box or paperwork, but will be packed well. Thoughtful offers considered.
I will eat the PP fee, you pay shipping (which shouldn't be much).
Excellent all around lens, in nearly perfect condition. Includes LH-76B hood, and front/rear caps (rear cap is from a Sigma lens, just an FYI). No box or paperwork, but will be packed well. Thoughtful offers considered.
I will eat the PP fee, you pay shipping (which shouldn't be much).
Excellent all around lens, in nearly perfect condition. Includes LH-76B hood, and front/rear caps (rear cap is from a Sigma lens, just an FYI). No box or paperwork, but will be packed well. Thoughtful offers considered.
I will eat the PP fee, you pay shipping (which shouldn't be much).
Excellent all around lens, in nearly perfect condition. Includes LH-76B hood, and front/rear caps (rear cap is from a Sigma lens, just an FYI). No box or paperwork, but will be packed well. Thoughtful offers considered.
I will eat the PP fee, you pay shipping (which shouldn't be much).