I will be selling a few of my film gears in the coming days/weeks. My price includes paypal fee and shipping. I will be listing on ebay as well so send me offer sooner than later if you are interested.
This listing is for a clean Canon F1-n with lens. This is the 2nd edition of the F1, not the last one F1-New. Everything works. Lens is clean. It comes with Minolta cap. This is a unique combination, most Canon lens comes with Canon caps.
Photos were taken with a macro lens under bright lighting, which exaggerates tiny dust specks and surface marks that are barely noticeable in normal daily use.
I will be selling a few of my film gears in the coming days/weeks. My price includes paypal fee and shipping. I will be listing on ebay as well so send me offer sooner than later if you are interested.
This listing is for a clean Canon F1-n with lens. Everything works. Lens is clean. It comes with Minolta cap. This is a unique combination, most Canon lens comes with Canon caps.
Photos were taken with a macro lens under bright lighting, which exaggerates tiny dust specks and surface marks that are barely noticeable in normal daily use.
I will be selling a few of my film gears in the coming days/weeks. My price includes paypal fee and shipping. I will be listing on ebay as well so send me offer sooner than later if you are interested.
This listing is for a clean Canon F1-n with lens. Everything works. Lens is clean. It comes with Minolta cap. This is a unique combination, most Canon lens comes with Canon caps.
Photos were taken with a macro lens under bright lighting, which exaggerates tiny dust specks and surface marks that are barely noticeable in normal daily use.