fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
Tutomate
's message
#17098868
« FS: Panasonic Lumix S 35mm f1.8 $450 »
Tutomate
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Panasonic Lumix S 35mm f1.8 $475
Item 1:
Panasonic Lumix S1RII
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation and an extra battery. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$2500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
Panasonic Lumix S5IIX
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping. Extra OEM Battery
Price:
$1350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Panasonic Lumix S 18mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$675.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Panasonic Lumix S 35mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$450.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Panasonic Lumix S 85mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Sep 12, 2026 at 02:21 PM
Tutomate
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Panasonic Lumix S5IIX $1350 & Lumix S 35mm f1.8 $475
Item 1:
Panasonic Lumix S1RII
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation and an extra battery. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$2500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
Panasonic Lumix S5IIX
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping. Extra OEM Battery
Price:
$1350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Panasonic Lumix S 18mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$675.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Panasonic Lumix S 35mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$475.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Panasonic Lumix S 85mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Sep 06, 2026 at 07:45 PM
Tutomate
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Panasonic Lumix S5IIX & Lumix S 35mm f1.8
Item 1:
Panasonic Lumix S1RII
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation and an extra battery. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$2500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
Panasonic Lumix S5IIX
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping. Extra OEM Battery
Price:
$1350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Panasonic Lumix S 18mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$675.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Panasonic Lumix S 35mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$475.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Panasonic Lumix S 85mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Sep 06, 2026 at 07:43 PM
Tutomate
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Panasonic Lumix Gear (S1RII & S5IIX) + Lenses
Item 1:
Panasonic Lumix S1RII
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation and an extra battery. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$2500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
Panasonic Lumix S5IIX
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$1400.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Panasonic Lumix S 18mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$675.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Panasonic Lumix S 35mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Panasonic Lumix S 85mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Aug 31, 2026 at 09:18 PM
Tutomate
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Panasonic Lumix Gear (S1RII & S5IIX) + Lenses
Item 1:
Panasonic Lumix S1RII
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation and an extra battery. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$2500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 2:
Panasonic Lumix S5IIX
Excellent condition, comes with original Box and documentation. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$1400.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 3:
Panasonic Lumix S 18mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$675.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 4:
Panasonic Lumix S 35mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$500.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
--------------------------------
Item 5:
Panasonic Lumix S 85mm F.18
Excellent condition, comes with original box, lens caps and hood. Price is net to me, I'll cover shipping.
Price:
$350.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Aug 31, 2026 at 09:18 PM
Previous versions of
Tutomate
's message
#17098868
« FS: Panasonic Lumix S 35mm f1.8 $450 »