fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17096961 « Sold: Canon 5D IV with Canon grip »

  

coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 5D IV with Canon grip


Item 1: Canon 5D IV with Canon grip

I’ve got a mint Canon 5D IV with Canon grip for sale. Pix coming. Both items will ship in original boxes, battery, charger, body cap. Approximately 21,000 on the shutter. You pay 3.5% PayPal fee, I will pay shipping to lower 48.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 28, 2026 at 02:34 PM
coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 5D IV with Canon grip


Item 1: Canon 5D IV with Canon grip

I’ve got a mint Canon 5D IV with Canon grip for sale. Pix coming. Both items will ship in original boxes, battery, charger, body cap. Approximately 21,000 on the shutter. Price is $900 for the pair. You pay 3.5% PayPal fee, I will pay shipping to lower 48.

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 28, 2026 at 02:34 PM





  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17096961 « Sold: Canon 5D IV with Canon grip »