fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
snegron7
's message
#17092970
« Where's the RF II Lens Dust Cap? »
snegron7
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
Re: Where's the RF II Lens Dust Cap?
EB-1 wrote
:
In the US it is here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H1DZZ841
EBH
Thank you EBH!!! I ordered one from Amazon yesterday and it arrived today. I am actually shocked that it does exist and that I have one right now!
Here's a link to a small gallery I created for it:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/195506119@N07/Nc0Q9C4nW5
Once again, thank you!
Aug 21, 2026 at 03:00 PM
Previous versions of
snegron7
's message
#17092970
« Where's the RF II Lens Dust Cap? »