fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of JeffMD's message #17092844 « Sold: Panasonic GH7 »

  

JeffMD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic GH7


Item 1: Panasonic GH7 $1450

I'm selling my video kit. I have used this exclusively for corporate training videos and it's mostly been used indoors.

Panasonic GH7 with OEM Battery, Charger, USB-C Cable, Smallrig Cage, and 2 additional Smallrig Batteries that charge via USB-C or in the OEM charger. No box/packaging. $1450 Shipped, buyper pays fees or nf payment.

Panasonic Leica 10-25mm F1.7. Complete with Box, Lens Pouch, Hood and both caps. $WITHDRAWN

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 28, 2026 at 09:33 AM
JeffMD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic GH7


Item 1: Panasonic GH7 -25mm F1.7 Lens + Extras

I'm selling my video kit. I have used this exclusively for corporate training videos and it's mostly been used indoors.

Panasonic GH7 with OEM Battery, Charger, USB-C Cable, Smallrig Cage, and 2 additional Smallrig Batteries that charge via USB-C or in the OEM charger. No box/packaging. $1595 Shipped, buyper pays fees or nf payment.

Panasonic Leica 10-25mm F1.7. Complete with Box, Lens Pouch, Hood and both caps. $WITHDRAWN

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 28, 2026 at 09:32 AM
JeffMD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic GH7 + Leica 10-25mm 1.7


Item 1: Panasonic GH7 -25mm F1.7 Lens + Extras

I'm selling my video kit. I have used this exclusively for corporate training videos and it's mostly been used indoors.

Panasonic GH7 with OEM Battery, Charger, USB-C Cable, Smallrig Cage, and 2 additional Smallrig Batteries that charge via USB-C or in the OEM charger. No box/packaging. $1595 Shipped, buyper pays fees or nf payment.

Panasonic Leica 10-25mm F1.7. Complete with Box, Lens Pouch, Hood and both caps. $WITHDRAWN

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 21, 2026 at 10:49 AM





  Previous versions of JeffMD's message #17092844 « Sold: Panasonic GH7 »