I owned one previously and I will likely get one again in a few months now that I’m back on Canon. I found it to be surprisingly good optically, and extremely convenient given how compact and light it is. Here’s my review of it: https://admiringlight.com/blog/review-canon-rf-100-400mm-f-5-6-8-is-usm/
I owned one previously and I will likely get one again in a few months now that I’m back on Canon. I found it to be surprisingly good optically, and extremely convenient given how compact and light it is. Here’s my review of it: [url]https://admiringlight.com/blog/review-canon-rf-100-400mm-f-5-6-8-is-usm/[/url]
I owned one previously and I will likely get one again in a few months now that I’m back on Canon. I found it to be surprisingly good optically, and extremely convenient given how compact and light it is. Here’s my review of it: https://admiringlight.com/blog/review-canon-rf-100-400mm-f-5-6-8-is-usm/
Aug 20, 2026 at 04:07 PM
Previous versions of Jman13's message #17092404 « Is the RF 100-400 worth it? »