Very clean lens, clean glass, tested with no apparent issues
UV filter and caps are included (please note that the visible marks on the pictures are just streaks on the UV filter, I should have wiped it down better before the pictures sorry)
Have used this lens both on my Nikon film cameras and on my Sony with an adapter
Very clean lens, clean glass, tested with no apparent issues
UV filter and caps are included (please note that the visible marks on the pictures are just streaks on the UV filter, I should have wiped it down better before the pictures sorry)
Have used this lens both on my Nikon film cameras and on my Sony with an adapter
Very clean lens, clean glass, tested with no apparent issues
UV filter and caps are included (please note that the visible marks on the pictures are just streaks on the UV filter, I should have wiped it down better before the pictures sorry)
Have used this lens both on my Nikon film cameras and on my Sony with an adapter
Very clean lens, clean glass, tested with no apparent issues
UV filter and caps are included (please note that the visible marks on the pictures are just streaks on the UV filter, I should have wiped it down better before the pictures sorry)
Have used this lens both on my Nikon film cameras and on my Sony with an adapter
Very clean lens, clean glass, tested with no apparent issues
UV filter and caps are included (please note that the visible marks on the pictures are just streaks on the UV filter, I should have wiped it down better before the pictures sorry)
Have used this lens both on my Nikon film cameras and on my Sony with an adapter