fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Minikent's message #17090297 « Sold: Zeiss Otus ZE (Canon) Mount…85 and 100mm »

  

Minikent
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Zeiss Otus ZE (Canon) Mount…85 and 100mm


Item 1: Otus 85mm f1.4

Due to my recent move to Hasselblad, I have to let my beloved lenses go. These lenses have been meticulously cared for; spent most of their time indoors. In LN condition!! I’ve used them on the GFX100, Sony A7R4, Canon R5 (my favorite), and Hasselblad x2d2. The results on all systems were absolutely amazing! Both lenses are free of scratches and defects.

You will get the following
85mm
Front and rear caps
UV filter
Hood
Lens
Box
Literature

100mm
Front and rear caps
UV filter
Hood
NO BOX (sorry)

I’m looking to get $1200 for the 85mm and $1500 for the 100mm. The prices are net to me. I will take care shipping to a verified US address.

Thanks for looking! I’m also on FB as Nehemiah Kent for more feedback. Let me know if you have any questions!

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: I accept Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, PayPal, and cash.
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Otus 100mm f1.4

The 100mm has to be my all time favorite lens!! This lens will not disappoint. The B&W from this lens will blow you away.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: I accept Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, PayPal, and cash.
Item condition: 9+




Aug 16, 2026 at 10:25 PM





  Previous versions of Minikent's message #17090297 « Sold: Zeiss Otus ZE (Canon) Mount…85 and 100mm »