Selling my Leica SL3-S kit. I bought the body used from B&H Photo (it was a return in great condition) and have used it sparingly for a handful of events over the past year. It’s in excellent shape: the only wear is on the left strap lug from the strap ring. Otherwise no scratches or marks. Good condition, probably a 7.5 if you needed a conservative number.
This is a complete, ready-to-shoot setup, and a great entry point for anyone wanting to get into the L-mount system. Everything works perfectly. I’m moving and looking to downsize. Also includes a spare third-party SL3-S battery, so you’re ready to shoot right out of the box.
The interior holder of the presentation box was damaged (nephew sat on it). But it is just cardboard.
Selling my Leica SL3-S kit. I bought the body used from B&H Photo (it was a return in great condition) and have used it sparingly for a handful of events over the past year. It’s in excellent shape: the only wear is on the left strap lug from the strap ring. Otherwise no scratches or marks. Good condition, probably a 7.5 if you needed a conservative number.
This is a complete, ready-to-shoot setup, and a great entry point for anyone wanting to get into the L-mount system. Everything works perfectly. I’m moving and looking to downsize. Also includes a spare third-party SL3-S battery, so you’re ready to shoot right out of the box.
The interior holder of the presentation box was damaged (nephew sat on it). But it is just cardboard.
Selling my Leica SL3-S kit. I bought the body used from B&H Photo (it was a return in great condition) and have used it sparingly for a handful of events over the past year. It’s in excellent shape: the only wear is on the left strap lug from the strap ring. Otherwise no scratches or marks. Good condition, probably a 7.5 if you needed a conservative number.
This is a complete, ready-to-shoot setup, and a great entry point for anyone wanting to get into the L-mount system. Everything works perfectly. I’m moving and looking to downsize. Also includes a spare third-party SL3-S battery, so you’re ready to shoot right out of the box.
The interior holder of the presentation box was damaged (nephew sat on it). But it is just cardboard.