fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Oldwino's message #17089028 « Sold: Zeiss Makro Planar 50mm Nikon F / Voigtlander Nokton 58mm Nikon F / Nikon FM2n Black / »

  

Oldwino
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Zeiss Makro Planar 50mm Nikon F / Voigtlander Nokton 58mm Nikon F / Nikon FM2n Black /


Item 1: Nikon FM2n Black

Here’s my nice FM2n up for sale.
Functions perfectly, with accurate shutter, smooth winding, meter works as it should. Clear viewfinder.
Some paint loss along the bottom of the back door.

Great, solid camera. Comes with battery and box. If I can find a body cap, I will include that.

Asking $275 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.


Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Zeiss Makro-Planar 50mm f2 ZF Nikon F Mount

Beautiful copy of this classic lens. Sharp, beautiful contrast and rendering. Works great as a walk around 50, too.
Clean and clear glass, clean aperture blades, focus is smooth, apertures click in precisely. Body has very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box.

Asking $340 net to me, and I will cover insured shipping. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f1.4 Nikon F Mount

A classic Voigtlander! Sharp wide open, with fabulous rendering. Clean and clear glass, smooth focus and click apertures. No issues. Body shows very very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box. This lens is chipped for use on modern Nikon cameras.

Asking $325 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 20, 2026 at 10:16 PM
Oldwino
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Zeiss Makro Planar 50mm Nikon F / Voigtlander Nokton 58mm Nikon F / Nikon FM2n Black /


Item 1: Nikon FM2n Black

Here’s my nice FM2n up for sale.
Functions perfectly, with accurate shutter, smooth winding, meter works as it should. Clear viewfinder.
Some paint loss along the bottom of the back door.

Great, solid camera. Comes with battery and box. If I can find a body cap, I will include that.

Asking $275 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.


Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Zeiss Makro-Planar 50mm f2 ZF Nikon F Mount

Beautiful copy of this classic lens. Sharp, beautiful contrast and rendering. Works great as a walk around 50, too.
Clean and clear glass, clean aperture blades, focus is smooth, apertures click in precisely. Body has very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box.

Asking $380 net to me, and I will cover insured shipping. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $380.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f1.4 Nikon F Mount

A classic Voigtlander! Sharp wide open, with fabulous rendering. Clean and clear glass, smooth focus and click apertures. No issues. Body shows very very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box. This lens is chipped for use on modern Nikon cameras.

Asking $325 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 04:36 PM
Oldwino
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon FM2n Black / Zeiss Makro Planar 50mm Nikon F / Voigtlander Nokton 58mm Nikon F


Item 1: Nikon FM2n Black

Here’s my nice FM2n up for sale.
Functions perfectly, with accurate shutter, smooth winding, meter works as it should. Clear viewfinder.
Some paint loss along the bottom of the back door.

Great, solid camera. Comes with battery and box. If I can find a body cap, I will include that.

Asking $275 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.


Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Zeiss Makro-Planar 50mm f2 ZF Nikon F Mount

Beautiful copy of this classic lens. Sharp, beautiful contrast and rendering. Works great as a walk around 50, too.
Clean and clear glass, clean aperture blades, focus is smooth, apertures click in precisely. Body has very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box.

Asking $390 net to me, and I will cover insured shipping. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $390.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f1.4 Nikon F Mount

A classic Voigtlander! Sharp wide open, with fabulous rendering. Clean and clear glass, smooth focus and click apertures. No issues. Body shows very very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box. This lens is chipped for use on modern Nikon cameras.

Asking $330 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 04:34 PM
Oldwino
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon FM2n Black / Zeiss Makro Planar 50mm Nikon F / Voigtlander Nokton 58mm Nikon F


Item 1: Nikon FM2n Black

Here’s my nice FM2n up for sale.
Functions perfectly, with accurate shutter, smooth winding, meter works as it should. Clear viewfinder.
Some paint loss along the bottom of the back door.

Great, solid camera. Comes with battery and box. If I can find a body cap, I will include that.

Asking $275 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.


Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Zeiss Makro-Planar 50mm f2 ZF Nikon F Mount

Beautiful copy of this classic lens. Sharp, beautiful contrast and rendering. Works great as a walk around 50, too.
Clean and clear glass, clean aperture blades, focus is smooth, apertures click in precisely. Body has very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box.

Asking $390 net to me, and I will cover insured shipping. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $390
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f1.4 Nikon F Mount

A classic Voigtlander! Sharp wide open, with fabulous rendering. Clean and clear glass, smooth focus and click apertures. No issues. Body shows very very slight signs of use.

Comes with caps, no box. This lens is chipped for use on modern Nikon cameras.

Asking $330 net to me, and I will cover shipping and insurance. You cover any PayPal fees. CONUS only please.

Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 14, 2026 at 12:47 PM





  Previous versions of Oldwino's message #17089028 « Sold: Zeiss Makro Planar 50mm Nikon F / Voigtlander Nokton 58mm Nikon F / Nikon FM2n Black / »